Abbingdon School, Middlesbrough
We started work on this site on behalf of Groundworks Middlesbrough.
As all work was scheduled to be completed within a six week period prior to the children returning for the start of the new 2014-2015 academic year in September, we had to liaise closely with suppliers and manufacturers to ensure all goods are supplied and installed correctly in this short deadline.
Our work to this site consisted of:
- Site clearance and excavations,
- Edging and surfacing works,
- Tree, shrub and hedge planting,
- Site maintenance for 12 months,
- Installation of play underground tunnel with timber panels, walk and stetch, tight rope crossing, balance slalom and wobble board.